Please find me on facebook

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Medhu vada

My mom's yet another special dish which tastes really yummy. I dont like other vadas except for my mom;'s preparation. I bet no one can match her taste

Ingredients:


  • Urad dal - 1 cup
  • Salt
  • Water
  • Curry leaves
  • Onions Chopped - 1
  • Green chilly - 2
  • Oil

Method:

  • Soak urad dal for half an hour. Grind it using little water.Make it fluffy.
  • Add the chopped onions,green chillies, salt and curry leaves.
  • Heat oil in a pan, make yummy vadas out of the flour.

It can be converted into rasa vada,sambar vada,curd vada!
Sening this to Sravs CC MOMS recipe.


Linking to Lets party hosted by Ezcookbook





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful and yummy vada !! love them anytime !! Thanks for linking to the event !! Appreciate it !!

    Ongoing event CC:Splash Into Summer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...