- Panneer - 200 gms
- Corn flour - 3 tbsp
- Maida - 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Capsicum - 1
- Onion - 1
- Garlic chopped - 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Chilli garlic sauce - 1 tbsp
- Green chilly - 2
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Marinate the panneer for half hour and fry it. Do not fry till golden brown. Keep it aside.
- For masala, eat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, chopped garlic and green chilly. Saute well.
- Add chopped onions. Add ginger garlic paste. Fry till raw smell vanishes.
- Add Coriander powder and cook well . Add little water to it.After the raw smell of coriander powder vanishes. add chilly garlic sauce, chilly powder and salt. Mix them well.Add capsicum and cook it closed for 5 - 7 mins.
- When the capsicum is cooked, add the fried panneer and saute well.
Garnish with chopped curry leaves.
Serve it with Fried rice / Ghee rice.
Sending to Master Chef Contest .
Linking to First anniversary
Linking to Jagruti's Know your Flours - Corn flour event . By Shama