Please find me on facebook

Monday, June 25, 2012

Exhibit everybite # 1 Round up

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend with your family.....



Hurray!!!!!!!!!

I am extremely glad and thankful to all who made my event a successful one. I request all of you all to provide continued support and encourage me in my future events. Happy Blogging!! I am very happy to receive 40 entries. My Special thanks to Renuka , Jagruti and Shweta.



Here's the roundup :

Dish

Blog name

Chef

Corn Chat pata

My cookbook

Surabhi Nayak

Cheese Dosa

Bread Pizza

Follow foodie

Sabudana Khichdi

Roasted tomato Salsa

Grilled Veggie cheese Sandwich

Chaula Kheeri

Turmeric Kitchen

Jagruti

Papad Kosambari

Spaghetti in minutes

Apple crumble

Harissa

Pinch of Salt

Renuka

Chatpata Puffed Quinoa

Food Maza

Shobha

Arbi chaat

Vegetable Nachos

Bhelpuri

Avacado dip

Shweta in the kitchen

Shweta

Egg Pasta

Easy cook recipes

Shama

Panneer Nuggets

Meg’s delicious adventures

Meghana

Quick Egg fried rice

Supriya’s Rasoi

Supriya

Cucumber Tomato Salad

Kavi’s kitchen

Kavitha

Papad Samosa

EZcookbook

Masala Toast

Food lovers

Priya Satheesh

Masala peanuts

Rasoi

Reshmi

Capsicum Omlette

Sweet and sour Sandwich

Recipe world

Dipped egg bread

From my Rasoi

Bhavna

Bird’s nest

Mango Salsa

My mom’s recipe

Anshu Bhatnagar

Churmuri

Easy and homely cookbook

Poorni

Plaintain Fritters

Tangy minds

Archana

Kalakhand

My culinary adventures

Sadaf Afshan

Dry onion curry

Pure vegetarian bites

Kiwi Longan Trifle

Apple Choco trifle

Jiya’s delicacy

Jillu Anand




Love,

Jillu Anand

6 comments:

  1. Lovely round up..
    What's the next event..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jillu ,

    Shobha is ready to participate the next round-up :))))

    I Tooooo!!

    Keep on Jillu:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jillu, You got some great entries for your event. I hope all your events are a big success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for your support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely event :) exciting to see your next event :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...