Please find me on facebook

Friday, September 28, 2012

Masala Milk - a remedy for cold / Infected throat

 

 Masala milk is my alltime favorite.But this is not the regular masala milk. Its a remedy for cold and infected throat.


Ingredients:


  • Milk - 2 cups boiled
  • Ginger - 1 small piece
  • Pepper corns - 2-3
  • Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
  • Sugar - 1 tsp


 Method:

  • Boil the milk, add turmeric powder, peppercorns.
  • Smash the ginger and add it the boiling milk.
  • Allow it to boil for few mins.
  • Filter it and add sugar.
  • Serve hot.



Relieves the throat and a wonderful drink too.

Linking to Julie's " EP series
 Viya's " EP series - Garlic or Turmeric "

5 comments:

  1. useful post....

    Inviting to join Ongoing Event
    Let's party - Prasadam Special

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i wrote same on divya post good masala mik for cold and bad throat


    Moong curry


    Join my first event -- Be My guest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by this treatment... has worked every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful to all, very good for cold. I am also Preparing in winter season.

    I am inviting you all to participate my event
    Please send your entries to my event.

    http://cookbookjaleela.blogspot.com/2012/09/event-announcement-my-first-event.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jiya, this drink is very useful and good for cold. Thanks for sending this recipe, please visit blog.spicenflavors.com and collect your award.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...