Please find me on facebook

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fried gram Ladoo and an award


 Fried gram is a simple and tasty ladoo. One cannot resist with one Ladoo.A very healthy one, suitable for kids.

Ingredients:


  • Fried gram - 1 cup
  • Sugar - 3/4 cup
  • Ghee  - required to make ladoo
  • Cardamom powder - required

Method:


  • Grind fried gram and sugar together.
  • Add cardamom powder to the ground powder.
  • Add required ghee and make balls or ladoos.



Made this ladoo and Halwa for my kid's birthday! Halwa's recipe coming soon.

Award:

Received this award from Priya R. Thanks Priya for your gesture.
7 things about me:


  • I love to cook and eat.
  • My hubby encourages and allows me to try new stuffs. He is ready to try new dishes made by me.
  • Myfamily loves my cooking.
  • I am now a busy home maker and mom . Keeping myself engaged always.
  • I am very happy to post in my blog.
  • I am a very softspoken person.
  • My Facebook page: Guess most of you doesnt know, Please do like my page, If you like my recipes: https://www.facebook.com/JiyasDelicacy


6 comments:

  1. hi , first time here. u have a nice blog. recipes are too good. this ladoo is similar to the one my mom makes.. looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant take my eyes from that irresistible laddoos,yumm..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing healthy ladoos..

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the award and irresistible laddu... Thanks for sending this yummy recipe to my event.. Looking for more yummy recipes...

    Sowmya
    Event - Authentic Indian Sweets w giveaway
    Event - FR - Eggless Baking - Sweet/Savory
    Event - Kid's delight - Sweet Treats
    Event - Crazy for Potatoes
    Event - CWS - Urad Dal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...