Please find me on facebook

Friday, July 5, 2013

Write a guest post n Jiya's Delicacy ............

Hi Friends,

Going to feature a guest post event in Jiya's Delicacy.

 I am hereby inviting all you fellow blogger friends to send a recipe to publish on Jiya's Delicacy. I also expect your   
co-operation in inviting your friends also to this event to publish on Jiya's Delicacy.












Rules for the event:

  • Like me Facebook here 
  • Send me a recipe which is not published in your blog and few pictures of the dish.
  • Send an Introduction about the dish.
  • Ofcourse about you my sweet guest.
  • Few lines about Jiya's Delicacy.
I will start posting the guest posts as soon as I receive. 

Send your recipes to jiyasdelicacy@yahoo.in

Thanks and Happy Writing,

Jillu Anand





3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...