Please find me on facebook

Monday, June 22, 2015

Rose syrup / Rose Milk






Summer and heat never reduces here. At home we all are rose milk fans. In childhood my mom used to make rose syrup and store in refrigerator. I have never tried my hands on it. but long time since its pending in my blog. I just made the syrup and stored in my refrigerator now. Happy me. We can make a lot of recipes using this single syrup. I have already made rose kheer, rose palkozhukkattai, rose Peda, Rose milk and also rose popsicle can be made.



Ingredients for making Rose Syrup:



  • Sugar - 2 cups
  • Water - 1 cup
  • Rose essence - 1 -2 tsp
  • Rose colour - 1 tsp



Mrthod:


  • In a heavy bottomed pan, add the sugar , water.
  • Allow it to dissolve and boil it.
  • The consistency for the syrup is inbetween one string consistence and sticky. 
  • Add the colour when its boiling well. The process will take about 15-20 mins.
  • Switch off when you attain the consistency.
  • Add the essence after switching off.


Store in a bottle or container in the refrigerator.

Recipe for rose milk :


  • Milk - 1 glass
  • Rose syrup - 2 -3 tsp



Method:


  • Mix the milk and syrup and serve chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...